Friday, June 24, 2011

Polyvore

Untitled


I have started playing around with the website Polyvore.   I am slowly building my closet on this site.  Some of the items are not necessarily what I have bought.  Just a similar style of clothing that I have.  I have really enjoyed looking at other people's outfits because it is a great way to get ideas and see how things will work color wise.  I have noticed that it can be a little addicting.  I saw this Jcrew three quarters stripped tee shirt in burnt orange.  Apparently is was on sale and there was free shipping.  So I made the purchase.  The outfits were really cute and I had all the items except for the shirt.  So I really had to.  You understand. 
 I have added a link to my Polyvore site.  Please feel free to like or follow me.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity