Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reward Programs

The idea of rewards programs can be a lot of fun.  Especially when you have racked up a lot of points.  I have a couple of companies that I have signed up with.   For instance, Starbucks.  I have gotten two free drinks.  Apparently I have purchased 15 drinks and the next one is on them.  And I also got a free drink for my birthday.  It made me smile.  
I am also a member of the Sephora beauty reward program. I usually don't go for any of the samples that they are offering.  None of the items really seemed worth it.  I liked the idea of having a lot of point in case something good came up.  Well I was in Sephora this week to pick up some gloss.  While I was checking out they mentioned what was available for the 500 points gift.  It looked very intriguing... it was a Korres set.  The set included Guava Body Butter, Cherry Oil Lip gloss, Quercetin & Oak Age reversing night cream, and Quercetin & Oak Age reversing primer.  I have never tried this brand but had heard about the primer.  I am always on the look for a good primer.  I decided to try this set because it looked like you really got a decent amount of each product to really try.  I will let you know how it goes.    Hope you are having a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity