Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baller on a Budget: Bio Oil

I saw this skin care recommendation on Pixiwoo.  One of the sisters was talking about some of the skin care products that she was using.  She mentioned that her skin was really dry.  I have been having the same problem and have been trying all sorts of products.  She mentioned that she was using Bio-Oil.   I have always seen this in the drug stores and remember my grandmother having this in her bathroom.  The common recommendation is for stretch marks.  If I had any I guess I could use it for that as well - Just Kidding!
I love a good recommendation and since the Pixiwoo girls are professional make up artists, they have seen a lot of products. 
Off to Walgreens I went.  Found the Bio-Oil and it was on sale - bonus.  I believe it was normally $16.99 for the large bottle. 
I have been using this for about two weeks and I have noticed a huge change.  I use  it in the morning after I get out of the shower.  You don't need much.  It does not even look like I have opened the bottle.  The slickness takes a little getting used to.  But it does feel like your face is drinking it up.  After about five minutes I continue on with my regular products.   Big Fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity