Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sorry for the delay and I have a purse addiction

Wow, it has been a long time since my last post.  I have been thinking about this blog a lot and how I really did enjoy posting to it.  I know I have said this before, but I am really impressed with the blogs that I do follow and how on top of their posts they are.  I guess that it why they have so many followers.  You need to keep the audience wanting more.  And by posting everyday or several times a week you get them coming back.  Something I am going to work towards.

What started this blog was reading another blog......Diary of a Domestic Failure .  In one of her posts she talked about a handbag that she had been loving for years.  I too had loved the bag.  It was the Gucci Horsebit Hobo.   As much as I loved this bag I knew I would never have it.  I can not justify spending that kind of money on a bag.  Although I would not be against receving the bag as a gift.  Well in her post she found a great alternative to this bag:

The Equestrian


Meet the Equestrian by Cape Cod Leather.  The bag has been seen on several celebrities.  So of course that even ups the desire for me.  I admit that when I see something trendy in a magazine I am all about trying to see if it is affordable.  Well in my opinion I think this bag is a good value.  The bag is $195 online plus shipping.  Compared to what the Gucci one was going for this is a bargain!  I know some people would think that I am crazy to spend that kind of money on a hand bag.  But if it is something that makes me smile why is it such a bad thing.  Plus, I love all my handbags and they know it.  I rotate them out every few weeks.  And I have them for years.  So the investment is really for the long haul.



 So my problem...aka addition...I don't need a new handbag.  I mean I just got a very lovely hand bag several months ago, you may recall Pippa from a previous post.  She is great and I have really been enjoying using her. 
I have a Birthday coming up, so I am going to try and control my urge for now and maybe add this to my birthday list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity