Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pippa Bag

Pippa Bag

 
 
I had such a wonderful surprise.  I had ordered this back in June as a pre-order for November.   I got the notice in the mail yesterday that it was waiting for me at the post office.  My sweet husband went to pick it up for me this AM as I am out the door before the post office opens.
I am a sucker for seeing celebrities with purses.  I don't know why I have such a love for pricey bags?  I can wear ten dollar shoes and twenty dollar jeans.  But my bags - that is whole other level!
The "Pippa" came onto the scene with Pippa Middleton.  She has been spotted with all the colors.  I  really like the burnt orange color but thought the shark color was something that I did not have. And I do have an orange bag.  And if I was going to make the purchase it should be something completely different.
Know this purse was a bit of a gamble.  Especially with overseas shipping.  Another blogger had done a great review of her purchase with a video.  This is what really sold it for me.  Also love her blog!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity